Thursday, May 26, 2005

Whew!

Well thank goodness I finished all the Girl Scout albums on time..literally minutes to spare. They loved them..I am so relieved! They troop assistant just kept hugging me when she saw them..made the hard work worth it. I am so glad I sent Scott to the banquet though. After finishing..I was wiped out! I did nothing for 3 hours last night..just nothing. Kind of weird!

But then..another surge of energy and I realized I needed to get Ellie's gift made since today was her last day and here I have been watching her since she was 6 weeks old. So I came up with a cute mini album that she can carry with her everywhere to remember her friends. I told her Mom to open it at home because I am sure she'll get upset!

So here's a snap or two of it!

Gotta run,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment