Saturday, March 19, 2011

Going Goo-Goo Ga-Ga for Owlies

 I recently had an amazing opportunity to work with a customer on some special items for her newborn baby's room. The owlie mobile & the bunting were both "firsts" for me. I had such a fun time creating them & couldn't be more proud of getting to be a part of this baby's totally sweet digs.


 I was even called upon to create this owlie pillow as a present for the baby shower.


On top of all that, I was the happy maker of these owlie gift bags for the baby shower.

And, literally, the icing on the cake at the shower was an owlie confection of irresistably sweet proportions, created by Megan Savely of Frost me Sweet and Sweetbeans in the Tri-Cities, Wa.
(Sidenote: Sweetbeans is manna from heaven in the form of a drive thru desserts & drinks shop that serves, among other things, GOURMET CUPCAKES & COFFEE!!! I got to sample some while home on Christmas vacay last winter & they were scrumdiddlyumptious!)
*baby room pics courtesy of Sarah Pearson
*owlie cake pic courtesy of Megan Savely
A job well done?...
..I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment