Thursday, May 6, 2010

So Much Going On


This weekend includes a Mother's Day luncheon with my mom at her church, then helping my youngest daughter get ready for prom, then off to a celebratory dinner for my son's girlfriend who graduates from college. Did I mention we're going to meet her parents for the first time at dinner? (What am I going to wear??)

So there's a lot going on, and of course, there's some prom drama. I will summarize it by re-posting my Facebook status update:

God gave me two daughters because He knew that someday one would have to serve as a 3rd party diplomatic mediator between the other and me. Read: prom preparations. However, the diplomat has also offered to draw angel wings on the other's back with a Sharpie and add, "Prom 4 Evah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment