Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! My sweetie isn't giving me anything but you know..it's okay because I've got the coolest gift sitting in my garage. If you don't know what I am talking about..email me and I'll fill you in! I gave him the coolest computerized Suduko puzzle game. It's amazing! I has over 1 million puzzles on it and was only a few dollars more ($14) than the books with just a hundred or so puzzles I saw at Target! Pretty cool!

This morning I had the kids gifts waiting for them at the table. Parker was the first one down..but he was so cute and didn't want to open his present until Connor and Haley were downstairs. Haley of course looked adorable in her new outfit I got her at Gymboree! Here are some cute pics of them all this morning!









They were all happy with their goodies. Connor and Parker didn't even know that their gifts were extras I had set aside from Xmas! And Haley was in love with the stuffed animal that I bought last year at Hallmark after Valentine's Day! Smart shopping! Oh and she got the cutest heart bikini, coverup and towel too!

Another bit of news on Valentine's Day..my best friend just found out that Baby Lilly, who was born on February 1st, does not have Cystic Fibrosis! So we are so so so happy to hear this incredible news! And even better..she is not even a carrier!!!

And lastly..hoping our good friends Mark and Sharon enjoy their holiday! Guess where they are going? Egypt! Can you even imagine??!! So cool that she works for a BIG travel agency over the pond in Scotland!! WOW! So enjoy your holiday you two!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Hugs and Kisses,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment